Tuesday, June 24, 2014

National Anti-Vivisection Society

"Advancing Science Without Harming Animals"

We have a responsibility, I think, to do no harm.

There is an organization called the National Anti-Vivisection Society (NAVS) which helps in this effort. What I like about NAVS is, not only their action on behalf of animals, but the promotion of science without harming animals in the process. It's a win/win proposition.

You can read more about NAVS and their mission here:

http://www.navs.org/home

I was so proud to receive news, yesterday, that one of my photos won Honorable Mention in NAVS' Art for Animals 2014 competition. Here's a rough shot of my photo with the certificate.



To have such recognition from a group like NAVS is pretty amazing. I wanted to share the good news with you and also turn your attention to such a wonderful group.



No comments:

Post a Comment